Welcome to Tremont Nail Online Store!

Tremont Nail Mills 200 Years of Excellence
The original building was constructed by shipwrights in the early 1800's as a cotton mill. It was partially burned by the British in the War of 1812, then rebuilt and purchased by Isaac and Jared Pratt in 1819 to manufacture nails. The mill was partially destroyed by fire again in 1836. Reconstruction was completed in 1848 and the mill stands today as it did then, without any significant changes over the past 150 years. There are 60 nail machines in the mill, many over 125 years old, still cutting nails today the same way they did a century and one-half ago. The main mill is one of five buildings on the site over 100 years old.

Container size or pallet quantity orders,
please call 508-339-4500 for special quote.

Tremont Nail
457 School Street, Mansfield, MA 02048
Tel: 508-339-4500 • Fax: 508-339-0104
Contact Us

Copyright © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.

A Divison Of:

Designed, Produced and Hosted by BuildingOnline:
The Building Industry's Web Design and Marketing Agency.

Download the Tremont Nail print catalog